|Chapter||Beli||Experience||EXP/Stamina||Rainbow Gem||Title Gained||Conditions|
Ancient Weapon Poseidon
Clear chapter 30 times
5x Rainbow Gems
How to Beat Execution Platform of the King To Ark of NoahEdit
- Chapter 1: Mostly grunts, with the exception of a Blue Plated Lobster. Easily beatable with a DEX team using 5+ Zoro or a similar captain.
- Chapter 2: Hody puts up a 98 turn immunity buff and 2 turn DEF buff on a 2 turn cooldown and attacks for 8124 damage every 2 turns. Below 50% he heals himself every few turns. Below 20% he heals himself for 829301 HP and attacks for 24000 damage.
- Chapter 3: Final Stage has 3 STR grunts and 2 PSY grunts. If you leave just 1 of either color, he'll call in a 2nd of the same color, so you have to take out each of the same color in the same turn.
- Chapter 4: Daruma preemptively shuffles your slots randomly (bother, rcv, bad, empty) and has immunity for 99 turns with a 1 turn cooldown. 2nd turn he attacks for 4000 damage and empties all your slots and casts special bind on your middle row for 1 turn. 3rd turn he attacks for 30% of your hp. This repeats until dead.
- Chapter 5: Ikaros preemptively attacks for 3000 damage or about 25% of total HP. After 1 turn, Dosun removes all buffs/debuffs and attacks for 8000 damage. After being attacked or loosing his partner, Dosun blows one of your crew members away , doing so upon every of his attacks. He will later clear all debuffs again (at least delay / end-of-turn damage from Diamante)
- Chapter 6: Vander Decken preemptively shuffles your orbs to [BOMB] and empty, has a 7 hit barrier and deals end of turn damage for 99 turns with a 1 turn cooldown. After the first turn, he binds your orbs for 1 turn.
- Chapter 7: Hody preemptively puts up 99 turn immunity and 2 turn DEF buffs. He attacks for 8000 damage on a 2 turn cooldown first, then a 1 turn cooldown. He revives with a 99 turn ATK buff and attacks for 12000 damage. Under 20 % he attacks for 24000.
- Chapter 8: Hammond preemptively binds your Captain for 1 turn and your left (or right) column crew members for 2 turns, and special binds your top and bottom left characters for 1 turn. Grunts will blind, make STR/DEX orbs unfavorable and makes it more difficult to land PERFECTs. Weak PSY grunts use moderate healing at end of every turn.
- Chapter 9: Zeo preemptively puts up 99 turn immunity buff and 2 turn ATK and DEF buffs. He attacks for 4000 damage on a 1 turn cooldown and cancels damage taken for 1 turn after first attack. After his second attack he changes his type to INT.
- Chapter 10: On Stage 4, Daruma preemptively deals 8000 damage and changes your slots to [BLOCK] or STR. Under 50% Daruma will lock the top-left, middle-right, and bottom-left units for two turns and in addition will deal a 2 turn special reverse to the top-right, middle-left, and bottom-right units. Daruma does nothing under 20%. On Stage 5, Ikaros preemptively reduces special charge time for top-right, middle-left, and bottom-right characters for 1 turn. After one turn, Ikaros reduces special charge time once again by one turn to the top-left, middle-right, and bottom-left characters. He will continue in this pattern, reducing special charge time every turn by one. Ikaros makes no change in his attack pattern when under 50%. Under 20%, Ikaros removes one of your characters (in my case the captain) and deals 17,000 damage.
- Chapter 11: Dosun preemptively casts immunity for 99 turns. Attacks for 8000 damage on a 2 turn cooldown and blows one of your characters away on his first attack. Under 20% he will use his "Megaboom" attack and will blow away all character's but your captain.
- Chapter 12: Wadatsumi preemptively casts immunity for 99 turns and has a 3 turn cooldown and attacks for 12,090 damage. After the first turn, he empties all your orbs. After the fifth turn, he hastes himself. Under 20% he performs a special attack dealing about 28,000 damage.
- Chapter 13: Hyouzou preemptively poisons for 8 turns and paralyzes your crew for 1 turn. After 2 turns he puts up an 8 hit barrier that lasts for 8 turns.
- Chapter 14: Stage 1: Hody preemptively casts a 2 turn DEF buff and attacks for 4400 damage on a 2 turn cooldown. After being defeated, he fully revives and immediately leaves. Stage 7: Hody preemptively casts immunity for 99 turns and a DEF buff for 2 turns. He attacks for 4400 damage on a 1 turn cooldown and sets your orbs to QCK/PSY/[BLOCK] and makes it harder to land PERFECTs after 1 turn and every 2 turns. Below 30% HP he attacks for 24000 damage and special binds 4 characters for 2 turns. He revives with 20%? HP immunity and ATK boost for 99 turns, binds your slots for 1 turn and makes it harder to land PERFECTs for 1 turn.